Sunday, September 12, 2010
revisions
In my first semester at Delta, I enrolled in an english class. Throughout the semester, we wrote many papers over the same topic. The good thing is that we were able to choose our topic. I spoke with some friends to bounce ideas off and see what they thought. Also to see if they could give me input on something that I might find interesting enough to continue writing about. Eventually I decided to write about one of my favorite book series. By the end I was still tired of writing about it. Although I ended up having to write about the author insead of the books themselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I couldn't imagine writing about the same topic over and over again. to me, things would get very repetitive. And having to write about the author instead of the actual book series would be awful. I don't know what the series you chose was, but I'm pretty sure the books would have been more interesting than the author.
ReplyDeleteI think that would be very difficult to write about the same topic over and over again. I feel like it would be hard not to repeat some of your thoughts from previous papers. Also, I agree with you that having to write about the author and not the series itself would be less interesting.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't imagine ahving to re-write the same thing over and over. It would get tiring and annoying. So it's good that you changing from books to author
ReplyDelete