Sunday, September 19, 2010

Reflection

Something I continued to struggle with in this essay was the ending, and I plan to continue working on this. That is exactly what I did. I worked on it for most of the weekend. Tweaking the end this way and that. I hope that the changes I have made work for the end of my narrative. I generally find it difficult to end a paper. I don't want to end it too soon or drag it out and say too much.

Something I tried for the first time in this essay was the peer review, and here's how I think it went, I think that this was helpful. It was nice to have someone else read my paper and give me some suggestions on changes that I could make. I did use some of the ideas that my peer group gave me.

Something I learned about myself as a writer during this unit is that I can actually write a good paper. At least that is what I am hoping that my grade shows. I know that I still need work when it comes to writing a paper but I do feel that I am getting better.

1 comment:

  1. Peer review was new to me as well. I think it was very helpful, getting another person's thoughts or ideas that differ from yours can really help. When you talked about the ending of your paper being difficult, it was a struggle for me as well. I actually took about half of my conclusion and inserted into the introduction, I never before would have thought to do that if I wouldn't have read our A+B book. Hopefully your grade will reflect all of your hard work on this paper.

    ReplyDelete