I have never been very good at writing summaries. I usually add too much information. I really hope that I am able to write a good summary for our current assignment. I usually have a problem picking out what is important info and what is not. I think that part of the problem is that I do not have much experience with it. Maybe after I do this many times I will have it down. I hope that I get some good feedback in my peer groups to help me with this problem.
Good luck with the summary i feel yo and know exactly what you mean my paper is 4 pages and my article is 2 pages and half of my essay is a summary do the math i think i added a few to many details as well haha, Good luck and my unsuccessful tip is to pull one idea from each paragraph to include in your summary!
ReplyDeleteIm sure you'll do fine. It can sometimes be hard to know weather you have too much information or if you need to add more. Good Luck with your paper!!
ReplyDeleteYou should be all right. Just think of summaries as the easy part. I think it's easier to write a couple paragraphs or a page summary than it is to write six or seven pages on the whole subject. You'll probably be writing summaries for a long time, as long as you're in college, so it'll become easier.
ReplyDelete