I really struggled with this paper. I am not very good with writing a summary, and I have never done a response like this. I hope that I did well for not having much experience with this style of writing. I am also unsure of my citations. I hope that I have done them in the proper MLA format. I believe that I did the work cited right I am not sure of the citations within my paper though.
Summaries can be difficult because you never want to give too much away and write a paper AS your summary, but at the same time the topics need to be introduced to the reader. Also, with the citations, I've found it easier to use some websites that generate the citations for you as long as you input the needed information. That can help to get rid of any stress you have about creating your citations on your reference page correctly.
ReplyDelete