Wednesday, November 24, 2010
turnitin.com
At first I did not like the idea of using a website to turn in my homework. Although part of my concern was my inability to access the site from my home computer. Now that my computer is working better and I am able to easily gain access to the site and I like it. It was helpful for me, since I was sick the week before the draft of a paper was due and using this site made it easy for me to still turn in my assignment. And allow me to take advantage of the e-conference this week and be able to get a little extra sleep on Monday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm not exactly so sur about these sites. They are kind of a hassle. I think that if they were more user friendly, or there was more education about them, then they would be much more helpful. I hear they can help US as students to not plagiarize and for drafting and such, but who uses it for that kind of stuff any ways? I'm not even sure we can. There might be some great stuff about those, but I think a good one-class session about the sites sure would help out.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you that it makes it easy to turn in assignments if your not in class for whatever reason. I found it to be pretty user friendly, not to difficult to use. I was having issues with formatting in the beginning but I got that taken care of now.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you as well. I like being able to turn in my assignments at home so i don't have to worry about taking it to class. It makes things a lot more convenient.
ReplyDelete